Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Spring Spring!

Here is another thing I love about spring: ADVENTURES!
I am like a bear in the winter. Or rather, I want to be like a bear in the winter but I am forced outside by the sheer fact that I physically cannot hibernate. So I love spring because all of a sudden I have the desire to do all sorts of things that I deem impossible during the frigid months.
A dear coworker told me about an antiques barn about an hour away from Burlington, so on a whim yesterday morning, Dustin and I meandered North to find it. We took a wrong turn at one point and found breakfast at Mix Bakery in Jeffersonville. I had DELICIOUS blueberry pancakes and strong coffee, which is about all I need in a morning. The barn was full of treasures, but alas the one that caught my heart exceeded my wallet...  

Bear claw.
Bear claw bracelet. Want it!



No comments:

Post a Comment